Red Bank Elementary Vision Statement
A community dedicated to preparing each child for life by instilling in them a passion for learning.
Red Bank Elementary Mission Statement
The mission of Red Bank Elementary is to inspire individuals to be seekers of knowledge, empowering them to be confident and creative builders of their future. We will accomplish this through innovative teaching and learning integrated with the arts and technology, and by supporting individual differences, and promoting citizenship. We strive to build strong relationships within the school and community, in order to foster positive, productive members of a changing society.
Red Bank Elementary Core Beliefs
1. Every attempt should be made to maintain the dignity of both the adult and the student.
2. There should be a logical connection between misbehavior and resulting consequences.
3. Misbehavior should be handled with natural consequences instead of punishments whenever possible.
4. Misbehavior should be viewed as an opportunity for individual problem solving and preparation for the real world as opposed to a personal attack on the school or staff.
5. Students should be guided and expected to solve the problems they create without making problems for anyone else.
6. Students should have the opportunity to tell their side of the story (i.e. due process hearing) when consequences appear to be unfair.
7. Students should be given the opportunity to make decisions and to live with the results, whether the consequences are good or bad.